Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Dinner Dilema!



Some days this is just exactly how I feel!
This picture is the way I am feeling today. It is Tuesday but to me it is my "friday" the end of my work week. By the time my "friday" rolls around I don't want to be a responsible parent/wife/employee LOL I just want the night over with!
I think I will let the tweens just have cereal and cake for dinner :) I might earn a few brownie points for that one! ... ohhhh brownies maybe, instead of cake haha!
OK OK that will never happen and they know that (sorry guys I know you were looking forward to cake!) So Im having a dilemma now with what's for dinner. I didn't take anything out of the freezer and it's 2 days before grocery shopping... so what do you do on nights like this ?

Do you have a go to freezer meal? Left over night? Fend for yourself night?

Enlighten me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment